Supakarn Condominium features:
- Distinctive contemporary design by American architect
to US standards.
- Approx. 30-year-old, freehold, well-maintained building with helipad on roof.
- Spacious, renovated lobby with waterfall and views of the river.
- 24 hour security, CCTV. Security card access to lifts currently being installed.
- Good condo management and staff.
- Lifts recently modernized.
- New electrical generator for power outages.
- New fire pumps.
- New water supply pipes.
- Recent exterior paint.
- Riverside pool with lounge area. Recently renovated gym with top notch equipment.
- Space for future development of tennis courts, racquetball and more.
- Shared, private ferry boat crosses to Sathorn Pier and Saphan Taksin BTS.
- Rain roofs above drive designed by renowned Thai artist Thawan Duchanee.
- Condo bylaws prohibit short term rentals. No pets.
About the neighborhood:
- Villa Market in Senafest Mall across the street.
- Tops Supermarket in Robinson's across the river.
- Many restaurants and street vendors. Supakarn Center food court and convenience store open Monday to Friday
- Shrewsbury International School down river.
- Attractive park with recreation for adults and children.